Walking and walking trails
The "Wanderbares Deutschland" seal of quality awarded by the German Ramblers’Association is an outward sign of the special welcome we give to walkers.
We also provide:
- • A room for drying your clothes and equipment
- • Boot trays for walking shoes
- • Tweezers for removing ticks; blister plasters; walking equipment (all available at Reception)
- • Breakfast foods full of vitamins and carbohydrates
- • Packed lunches
- • Advice on reaching us in an environmentally friendly way
- • Displays and sale of regional hiking maps and guide books; rail and bus timetables; details of boat and ferry services
- • Well-trained staff to answer your questions on regional hiking trails
Our offer for hikers:
Accommodation and substantial breakfast; daily packed lunch; cold dinner. All our double rooms have twin beds.
Prices per room per night:
Single room: on request
Twin-bedded room: on request